Currently no available lease spaces at any of our airports.
- General Information Learn more about the Sacramento County Airport System. Click here for information such as the system’s mission statement, awards, partners and more.
- News & Events Keep up with everything happening at the Sacramento County Airport System and our airports. Past, present and future news, press releases and events.
- Community Outreach & Customer Service Social Media. Speakers Bureau. Customer Service. PR. Be part of our conversation with the community.
- Planning & Design Interested in the master plan for future expansion and development of airports within our system? Everything you need to know is right here.
- Reports Peruse reports and information on airport system issues.
- Safety Management Systems Find out about our systematic and structured approach to safety management as well as access to our online form for reporting a safety concern.
- WRAPm 2022 Western Region Airport Property Managers
- Employment (Jobs) The Sacramento County Airport System and our partners are always looking for new team members. Explore jobs throughout the system here.
- Concessions Resources for Developing a Concessions Business
- Bids & Requests Current proposals, bids and requests are listed here.
- Leasing With leasing opportunities at 3 different airports, the County Airport System has the right space to fit your needs. Explore available spaces here.
- Noise The Sacramento County Airport System has a long history of working with stakeholders to reduce aircraft noise exposure for local residents.
- Wildlife Management The County Airport System is dedicated to ensuring public safety through our comprehensive Wildlife Hazard Management Program.
- Water Conservation Water is one of our most precious resources. Learn what Sacramento International Airport is doing to reduce water consumption
- Sustainability We’re working to make flying greener. Find out more about our efforts to reduce the energy use and overall ecological impact of our airports.
- Contact Us