- Map Our map will make your experience at Sacramento Executive Airport as easy and convenient as possible.
- Frequently Asked Questions Have a question about Executive? Check out these frequently asked questions. If you don’t find an answer, please feel free to contact us.
- News & Events As the California Capitol’s premier general aviation airport there is always something new going on at Sacramento Executive Airport.
- History Originally opened in 1930 under the name Sutterville Aerodrome, Executive Airport’s history is as interesting as its original name.
- Environment Learn about our efforts to address noise and wildlife concerns.
- Planning & Design Interested in the master plan for future expansion and development of airports within our system? Everything you need to know is right here.
- Reports Peruse reports and information on airport system issues.
- Bids & Requests The County Airport System always has projects in the works in need of partners. Find the most recent requests and track your bid here.
- Safety Management Systems Find out about our systematic and structured approach to safety management as well as access to our online form for reporting a safety concern.
Facilities & Services
- Businesses Bustling with more than 30 aviation-related businesses on-site, everything you need for take off is at your fingerstips.
- Services With more than 30 businesses on-site, the facilities and services at Executive Airport offer much more than just a runway.
- Pilot Information Bustling with more than 30 aviation-related businesses on-site, everything you need for take off is right here at your fingerstips.
- Contact Us