1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to footer

ALERT Attention Sacramento Food & Beverage Businesses! - Networking Opportunity May 31, 2023


Learn about permit requirements and process for demonstrations, transportation, film, & events

Whether looking for a location for your commercial or planning a special event, if you plan to do business or provide services at one of the facilities in the county airport system, you may need a permit. All of the information about permit requirements and how to obtain one can be found below.


Transportation NetWORK Companies

The airport has operating agreements for Uber, Lyft and Wingz. Drivers do not need to apply for permits. Please contact your manager for instructions on where to pick up fares.

Ground Transportation Provider Permit

Ground transportation providers are required to complete an application, undergo a safety inspection, and obtain a transponder to operate at  Sacramento International Airport. The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors' Sacramento County Airport System Ordinance and related Rules and Regulations are listed below. For more information, contact us

Regulations are listed below:



A permit is required to demonstrate on any airport property. Permits must be submitted at least three business days in advance of the planned demonstration or solicitation. For more information on demonstration permits please contact us.


CommericIal Film and Photography Permit

All four airports in the Sacramento County Airport System are available for commercial filming and photography. For more information about the film permit process and filming guidelines, please contact us. Film permits must be submitted at least 10 working days in advance of the planned filming or photography date.


Special ACTIVITY Permit

Special activity permits are required for large group transportation access to Sacramento International Airport. Permits are also required for other types of special activity not related to private vehicle drop-offs and pick-ups. For more information on special activity permits, please contact us.